How to attack CA exam, some motivational tips.... Dont miss it

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

16 April 2011  

My dear CCI friends

I hope most of our friends were tensed about CA exam.  With good preparation and dedication, even a scrambled brain students can do the magic in the CA exam. Never think CA Exam can be passed only by the highly intelligent students Rather there is an equal chance to even an average students.

CA exam is a game of 3 hours and how good you have prepared but failed to perform your CA exam, then such preparation is sheer waste. So, perform well for your exam.

There require some additional smartness to clear the CA exam, that is the performance during the exam. Your brain should act as a stabiliser to guard against the pressure due to exam. This pressure will be mounted as and when you sit in your exam hall. It can further mount if the exam questions are lengthy and tough.

If you take some cautions and care, i hope all can perform your CA exam.

Mental preparation: - Plan mentally for writing your CA exam because you are going to perform for CA exam. Put a mission statement to your brain that how can write the exam well. If your mind is rise mentally according to the importance of CA exam, then, that will reflect it in your exam.

Give a positive input repeatedly that I will write the exam well.

Day before exam

This is most important day as far as every CA students are concerned. Avoid night cramming sessions; never give unwanted tension to your brain. Just stick on with your revision notes and the things you already learned.

Exam writing is an art and brain must be well prepared for that art. This art can be performed well if and only if your brain is prepared well in advance.

Reduce stress reduction technique such as prayer or meditation and if you have faith on god, visit the worship places.

Prepared Tool kit for your exam: - Prepare a check list of items required for exam writing. Two same colour low point pen (Blue) a pencil, sharpener, Hall ticket (This is must), etc.

Sleep well, doesn’t eat junk and bulky food. Some good recreation activity can be done.

During the day of exam

a)   Reach early to the exam hall.

b)  Never make your brain tied by feeding repeatedly, it is an important human organ and require a good relaxation, then only it will act well for your exam.

c)    Stop reading at least half an hour before exam. Reach your seat as early as possible. Be prepared for writing your CA exam. You can do sort of relaxation technique such as Good breath in and out technique or meditation.

d)  Fill all the details in the answer book (Such as Roll number, Subject code) .

e)   As and when receiving the question paper, go through all the questions. You have to read whole question papers. First few minute ( Say 10 to 15 minute) may be a pressured time. But, give the positive feedback that , i will write my exam well and level best and also  i will attend whole questions.

f)     Good time management techniques, Fix a maximum time that can be spendable for a particular question.

g)   Even if the question paper if so tough, never feel panic or emotional, try to write as good as can you possible.

h)  If you are not getting a particular question, never waste time for thinking, leave it and write other questions.

Division of total Exam timing

Total exam time can be divided in to two Based on the Toughness of the questions

1)     Normal time

2)  Strategic time

Normal time (1Sts half):-

a)    You have to start the entire easy and well prepared question for this segment. This will build up your self-confidence and can perform well.

b)   First 10 minute you can spend for reading all the exam questions. Tag the questions as NT

Strategic time (2nd half)

a)   All the toughest questions can be reserved to this time. Here require some additional concentration and brain storming to get solutions.

b)  Stop writing your exam 10 minute before exam and spend time to read the answers, in that exercise you may find some omissions and error or you can include some value added points.

Tips for effective tips for Good presentation to CA exam

a) If you know the concepts, then, why can’t you write the answer in on your own way? Why can’t try to add some value to your answer. These answers will give a good impression to the examiner.

b) Avoid writing irrelevant and unwanted answers that will create a negative impression about you.

c)   Avoid essay style of presentation as far as possible instead, the essay should be divided in to precise points with good margin number with a good content.

d) Write the answer neat and legible format.

Wish you all the best

Happy exam writing

CA Vivek M

Castudenthelpdesk @ gmail.com