How to apply for accounting technician certificate

I have Cleared My IPCC and completed my Artciles as well and when go online to apply online for the accounting technician certifiacte, all the site says is error : you have already submitted your request. What shall I do now, if I ask at the inistitute they don't answer clearly and say that evrey instruction is written on theform available online. I am not even allowed to further process the request I have already applied and niether am i being given a link online to make the payment for application of Certificate. How to di proceed futher ? 

Replies (2)

Hi,

The option for Accounting Technician Certificate is made available at the time of registration of IPCC. Unfortunately, no instructions or remedy is given by the Institute for students who fail to register for the same. You can try to get in contact with BOS for the same, however I doubt that will be of any help.

Well that's not true. You can apply for it after clearing your ipcc. That I am aware of. But I need to know the fees and the procedure.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details