HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR PCC EXAMS

MY FIRST ATTEMPT FOR PCC EXAMS IS DUE IN NOV 2009. PLZ GUIDE ME HOW SHOULD I

PREPARE FOR THE EXAMS.

Replies (1)
Originally posted by :DEEPIKA BHARDWAJ
" MY FIRST ATTEMPT FOR PCC EXAMS IS DUE IN NOV 2009. PLZ GUIDE ME HOW SHOULD I
PREPARE FOR THE EXAMS.
"


 

There r lots of materials r available. I've visited a site named https://www.examspectrum.com . here u can find the exam pattern for previous examination . & most imp thing for success is to believe in yourself.

thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details