How i can validate the invalid return of a y 2017-18

Advocate & Tax Practitioner

Filed Return of Income for the A Y 2017-18 through e filing, but not e verfied nor post the Ack to cpc, now return is showing INVALID, how to sort it Valid one.

Yours

S Thippeswamy

Auditor

KVO Merau Kutchh

File condonation request for  delay in submission of ITR V

Go to the ‘My Account’ menu located at upper-left side of the page ⇒ Click ‘Service Request’ ⇒ Select the ‘Request Type’ as ‘New Request’ and Select the ‘Request Category’ as ‘Condonation Request’ ⇒ Click ‘Submit’

Total likes : 4 times

Tax Consultant

With Due Respect to Dhirajlal Rambhia Sir, Mr. S Thippeswamy ji i would like to say that plz do as Dhirajlal Sir Said but first of all you have to post the ITRV to CPC Via Ordinary or Speed Post. after approx 15 Days of posting the ITRV, check the status of ITRV after logging in at income tax e-filing website, when it turns to "ITRV Received after due date" then submit the condonation request.

Total likes : 1 times

I have an issue that i have filled return for AY 2017-18 in Form 3 and subsequently received notice under sec 139(9) treating it as defective return. Subsequently i responded to the notice that the  reason stated is incorrect. Now they reject my response and treat that return invalid.

When i contacted to toll free number they said me that you have to contact to AO. When i went to AO he said pehle Income Tax Act padh kar aao , me aapko ulta sidha javab nahi de sakta etc etc..

Now what next i should do to make it as valid return?

Hope that you will respond

Tax Consultants

1) I have filed Return of Income for the A Y 2017-18 through e filing, but not e verfied nor post the Ack to cpc, now return is showing INVALID, how to sort it Valid one.
2) File condonation request for  delay in submission of ITR V   Go to the ‘My Account’ menu located at upper-left side of the page ⇒ Click ‘Service Request’ ⇒ Select the ‘Request Type’ as ‘New Request’ and Select the ‘Request Category’ as ‘Condonation Request’ ⇒ Click ‘Submit’

I have read both Query and I am try to submit new request for condonation request but message shown from Income tax site, No Record Found..

So How to Continue..

KVO Merau Kutchh

Dear Mr. Darbar,

It seems you have missed the last opportunity to verify the ITR & even filing condonation request for delay.

Check if your Jurisdiction ITO accepts the condonation request offline.

Second option is if you have any refund due, you can request condonation for filing ITR u/s. 119(2)(b), with your Jurisdictional JCIT.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU