How gst return filling as a service provider

SANTOSH PODDAR (gst practitionar)     25 April 2018

gst practitionar 
 21 points

| My Other Post

I am electrician and I get a tender for feting electric equipment in a company , and I have Gst no. That co. Pay me tender amount , so I want Gst return how I will 


RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     25 April 2018

"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 7583 likes  103060 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Issue taxable invoices for the works...

After you can calculate your input value (Purchase) and less the input Tax to Your Invoice tax then pay balance Tax...

Also see some of videos in YouTube... You can get some clarity about Calculations and Return...

If You not satisfied then go to contract nearest Consultant...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »