Hindi to english

Vaibhav Gupta (Lecturer - Strategic Management - University of South Australia)   (150 Points)

11 April 2013  

Hello Fellas,

There has been a lot of emphasis on developing Communication skills, presentation skills etc. for better growth opportunities but everything starts with learning the language first i.e. English, the language that has plagued the growth of our regional students.

Unfortunately, English is not our first language and why should it be, and I am proud to accept that I belong to a country that is so beautifully diverse that it is run with, by and for the people who are so diverse, yet communicate with each other beautifully.

But, we can not ignore the fact that English has become a globally accepted official business language because everyone can not learn Hindi, Bengali, Spanish, German, italian etc.

Have you ever thought  WHY ENGLISH?

Because IT IS SIMPLEST. and to make it 'simpler to learn' by all, I am launching a new program Hindi to English, which is a unique program aimed at helping EVERYONE including a student as well as a housewife (home maker).

Key Features:

• Simple videos on my website www.howtocrackaninterview.com.
  • You can do it at your home as per your time schedule.
  • and like any other initiative of mine, IT IS ALSO FREE. Not even a login is required

So, STARTING 15th APRIL, Even you would be surprised to see how easy learning this language could be.

Good Luck