HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING SITUATIONS

Thanks for sharing ......

Very true situations......

 

Two more situations..

1. More marks for unknw questions..

2. Less marks for very familiar questions..

Originally posted by : vipul jain

hahahaha.,,,,,,,,,,,,exam time me itne stress me ye post se hasi to aayi........nice one.....

 

Good and refreshing post indeed. 

1. When I was in CA final then I decided to read the last chapter of direct taxes first of all. The Chapter was - Estate Duty and when I completed with full confidence; a notification came which repealed the Estate Duty itself !

 

2. When I was 14, I used to go to library and read different books on different subjects.

 

When I used to express my views before elders : I heard from them :

Abhi Tum It-ne Bade Nahi Ho Gaye Ho Ki Badi Badi Bate Karo 

(Right now you are not so matured)

and

when I used to keep mum, they used to tell :

Tum Ab It-ne Chhote Nahi Rahe !

(Now you are not so small)

 

( I faced this situation for almost two years). 

 

3. Many clients contact as if they have the most urgent work to be completed within shortest possible time.  When we say - OK, come with fee then in most of the cases; their own urgency is kept aside by them. 

 

Why ? They never expected such a behavious in their urgency.

 

(My colleagues in Practice can use this experience and find it true).

 

4. One day I wanted to give surprise to my wife and accordingly without informing her I reached home before two hours of  normal routine.  I got surprised when I noticed that she had went for shopping and came exactly after two hours !

 

When we see the disappointing situations of past and share it with others later on; these become a matter of pleasure. 

 

(Enjoyed or not ?)

 

I posted the above material yesterday but unfortunately I was not logged in and whole material disappeared. 

 

Rewritten today again.

 

(Appreciating myself for good memory). 

.

.

.

.

( Koi to Taali Bajao ).

" When we see the disappointing situations of past and share it with others later on; these become a matter of pleasure. " 

 

 

 

EXACTLY SIR.. TAT MAKES US LAUGH

HATS OFF TO UR MEMORY AND THANKS A LOT FOR SPENDING UR TIME FOR THIS POST SIR

Very True & Funny YAr...Keep Sharing...

When you reach early at a party; nobody is there to greet you and when you decide to go late; you notice that the ice-cream which you like the most is finished !

REALLY DISAPPOINTING SIR

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details