Help! what should i do?

Farhan Siddiqui (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (61 Points)

12 June 2014  

Hello everyone
I am from Lucknow.please tell me what should I do.I have aleady passed group I of IPCC on novembers 2013 attempt and have given group II this may and I think I'll clear it.I have not yet opted for articleship.Now the problem is up until now I have been doing job at aegis as Customer care executive[CCE] and since, I am supposed to do articleship I will no longer be able to carry on as CCE at aegis but the financial condition of my family is such that I cannot leave my job because I am the only financial supporter for my family.So guys what Should I do I m extremely confused at this point as I also want to become a CA but I cannot leave the job and the stipend of 1000/- Rs or so which I would be getting from articleship won't be enough even to cover the conveyance expenses.Is CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY also among those courses which are out reach for peoples lke us.Don't they consider that aricles for articleship are also responsible towards their families.Please guys tell me if there's anything that I am overlooking or is there anyway I can both carry on my ca course and not compromise my responsiblties towards my family .
Thanks