Help/Suggestions/Advice - Pls

Dear Respectible Members & Professionals , Colleagues & Friends,

Pls take a minute to read through this. I am hailing from Chennai (Tamil Nadu). I have had a cake walk in my IPCC (without even knowing it) and cleared it without understanding its difficulty.

But, now I have appeared for CA Final for my fourth time. I wanna take up some job / assignments till I get my results, and also keep myself in the field.

I am also appearing for CS Executive exams in Dec 2017. 

Al though i wanna see myself as an investment banker , my other intersts lie in the areas of Taxation and Laws. I want better exposure and updation. 

Can anyone help me out ? Suggest me places where I can find jobs ? How should I proceed ? 

My mail id is: disiskrishh @ gmail.com & Ct no +91-9884451057 

Kindly enlighten me with your advice / suggestions.

Thanks in Advance,
Varun

PS: Thank you for taking your time to read through this. 
Replies (1)
hey, even I am going through the same thing...I have cleared my group 2 finals, appeared group 1 in Nov 2017, currently in chennai relocating to Kolkata...
anyone having any suggestion, please help us out..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details