Help reqd. regarding reregistration of articleship

Hi, I am chirag, am a pcc student

As my father has a transferable job, we have shifted from Gujarat to kolkata.

And I had sent my from 109 for transfer of articleship on 05.08.09 but have not recd. Any response as of now.

And I have not yet registered as an article here in kolkata because there are chances that we might shift to Bombay due to health reasons. But I have already submitted my examination form to the institute with my (to be) principle here in kolkata.

So, please suggest me. Should I be getting registered here in kolkata first and then again taking transfer or should I directly apply for articleship in Bombay.

Thanks to the responders.  

Replies (2)

DIRECTLY

how should i inform the institute about my situation cause i'll b needing the reply as early as 1st oct. so that i can reg. as article in bombay

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details