Help reg conversion urgent

already paid 1000 online for conversion from old scheme to new scheme... now hoe can I get study materials ? do i submit this form any where? kindlyu guide thanks in advance

Replies (10)
how ur payment made online

you must submit the form after signing to ICAI office .After few days you will receive ICAI CDS login and password  After that Please go to ICAI CDS website and order books against your coupon. 

 

 

Online me Kaha se one thousand pay karu

sir already I m regestered in icai cds website...

Dear swati go to  https://sdb.icai.org/stud/defaul.aspx THIS LINK AND REGISTER THEN CHOOSE IPCC TO INTERMEDIATE, YOU WILL GET A PAYMENT OF RS 1000, IF ANY DOUBT PM ME I WILL GUIDE U, ALL THE BEST

My file show invalid

https://sdb.icai.org/stud/REGS.aspx

I am not a new student ie existing student
I am not a new student ie existing student

then login and upload your details

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details