help needed ~ Form 112

Amar Kumar (CA Final , Intern ) (1095 Points)

30 November 2010  


I'm an ipcc student and have also enrolled for ignou

There's no articleship now . . so do i need to submit form 112 now? Or i have to submit it when i pass ipcc and join articleship?

If i have to submit form 112 now...what will i write as my date of commencement of articled service OR Articled registration number????

1."Name of articled/audit assistant" :  I'm not in articleship . . . so i think i have to fill this form when i pass ipcc!

Am i right?


I guess i have to fill form 112 after passing ipcc