help me plzzzz... its urgent..

Hey all.

I want to know wat r d necessity for submitting form 112 and d consequences for not submitting it.

Ma articles started by sept 2007 and it got ended by march 2011.

And I pursued regular college for b.com 2007-2010.

Also i din submit Form 112.But I intimated timings in Form 103.

Is it lik I violated any rules????

Am so scared..Wil ma articleship get cancelled ???

Now what shud i do????

Help me plsss....

Replies (1)

DOn't worry..before doing B.COM u should have mentioned it it in form num 112..Since u didn't it..then don't submit now..as if ur articles have been completed..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details