HELP ME PLZZ......

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

29 March 2010  

Hi friends i m Vikas and i need your valuable suggestion to help my sister Saritha.She is an ipcc student and her attempt due in May 2010.Her first attempt was in Nov 2009.But she couldnt able to write her exam bcoz of her health.May 2010 will be her second attepmt.I dont know whether she can attempt it or not.

She has mainly two problems.First one is her tension and second is lack of memory.She become tensed even for the small matters.Those who talk to her atleast one time can understand this.

Now just one month remaining to start May exam.Now her problem is she is not able to concentrate her studies bcoz of some health problems.Her Favourite papers are Tax and Law.Now she is telling that she is not able to remember the various provisions of tax and law.From her school times onwards she had alot of problems bcoz of her health.So everyone opposed her when she choose this course..She is very much interested in this course and and she took it as a challenge to prove herself.Now she is thinking  that she is not able to clear.I tried many times to correct her but i couldnt.

Friend plz share your valuable suggestions here .How can i motivate her?plzz help me friends..

Thanks in advance