Help me Please!!

Amit Kothari (Article Assistant/ PCC Student)   (177 Points)

19 January 2011  

Hi guys !!

i have had very hard time at classes at my local institute . they could never complete the portions in span of one year time for PCC. and i doubt the same for FInals. anyways am awaiting my PCC results, which are expected to be out very soon, well i wanted to move to another city or metro for better classes, nearest big city being Cochin and metro being Chennai or Bangalore, i have few relatives in Chennai, too, but i wanna know is that

in any city with good coaching and with nice accomodation available nearby

so i ask u to the students of various big cities, or those who have moved to other cities for betterment, can you please suggest me your coaching there and if possible about accomodation too !! like hostels, Paying Guest, or single room flat !! if any at all.. i would be very thankful to all the members and students as, i dont have any problem for being any city, as am myself an north indian and been to many south indian states too, so i dont have problem in going to any part of the country.. but i need a good time for myself, as at home am unable to concentrate and at articles am not exposed much yet, and its on the verge to be over soon,

and for those who are self genius, i know you had something in mind and good preparations but i dont think i am good at it, coz i think coaching can make me better, and i hope i will get a bit help from here

waiting for your replies

Regards

Amit