help me for GROUP- 2 EXAMS

HELLO FRIENDS..... I NEED YOUR LITTLE HELP.... ACTUALLY I HAVE MY ATTEMPT IN NOV.... AND I AM LITTLE BIT NERVOUS.... I HAVE DONE MY SYLLABUS OF GROUP- 2 BUT STILL I AM NOT CONFIDENT IN IT SO CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME HOW COULD I BE REMAIN CALM....MOREOVER PLZ TELL ME SOME TIPS SO THAT I COULD  BE EXPERTISE IN  ALL THE SUBJECTS.......   

          I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY......

Replies (2)

As per ur message post u hv completed ur IInd group course, this is plus point for u.... This is the time to revise ur notes and practice all problems mentioned in ur notes. In 2nd group both Costng & DT requires lot of revision & practice. this makes ur confidence boosting to face ur exams. In IT & SM, paper plz revise ur study material provided alongwith any notes purchased by you. I think such points will helpful for u.......... best of luck...... keep smilinggg.....

Relax  yar.......

Take it easy...........u r well prepared.......just do it.

My best wishes.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details