Help me decide please!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear all,

I am unable to decide whether I should join a non big four firm on a long term basis like 3-4 years to learn work and earn at the lower side or should I sit for campuses and try off campus and try for good salary

 

I don't have any special preference for practicing.. I want to be able to support my family and self very well.

Thanks

Amit KK

Replies (2)

Its better to try off campus jobs. You must also try in campus interviews by ICAI. But they are most difficult to overcome.

I think trying in ICAI Campus is not as difficult as u say. I have many seniors cracked job thru d same and it is reasonably competent for a CA fresher to get decent jobs. In fact out of campus brings issues like work- ex, previous profile etc.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details