Help....havnt received my PCC marks card yet

I have passed my PCC exam dat I wrote in June 2009 but I still havnt got my marks card...What should I do....Pls HELP

Replies (4)

As such u shd have recd till now...

 

Not to worry much, just call at 011-3983989 and inquire abt d same from institute itself...

Even I didnt received the maeksheet and same is the case with many of my friends.

Wait till 31st Oct. then apply for duplicate marksheet

its late just find it out. evem i cleared dis june and i received the marksheet in late oct. and the certificate on 29/12/09.

 

hey yar i cleared in june but still hav'nt received ma certificate...............

 

marksheet already got!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details