help for gr2- Last attempt PE2

One last help required from all the CA's and CA FINAL students.

I want to pass PE2 Gr.2 (Costing/FM, Income Tax /CSTand information technology ) this time. I want to aim for exemption in each subjects above as if i  will aim for it then only I will scrape thorugh with 50 % marks.

I want all your help to guide me to achieve 60 marks in each of the subjects -PE 2 GR2 i.e.Costing/FM, Income Tax /CSTand information technology

Please help me by letting  me know the way to do so and the areas to concentrate on to achieve the target.

Please help............................

Replies (2)

NO ADVICE OF ANY TYPE WILL FIRST SUBSTITUTE YOUR WHOLE HEARTED & DEVOUTED STUDIES. AT FIRST STUDY SINCERELY & HARD, WITH A PROPER EXAM ORIENTED APPROACH & IN A POSITIVE MANNER, I AM SURE AFTER 2 MONTHS YOU WILL BE IN A POSITION TO ADVICE YOURSELF & OTHERS WHO WILL ASK FOR ADVICE.

ALL THE BEST

NO ADVICE OF ANY TYPE WILL FIRST SUBSTITUTE YOUR WHOLE HEARTED & DEVOUTED STUDIES. AT FIRST STUDY SINCERELY & HARD, WITH A PROPER EXAM ORIENTED APPROACH & IN A POSITIVE MANNER, I AM SURE AFTER 2 MONTHS YOU WILL BE IN A POSITION TO ADVICE YOURSELF & OTHERS WHO WILL ASK FOR ADVICE.

ALL THE BEST

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details