Help For Direct Tax & Indirect Tax

I want to know that for my November 09 CA Final attempt, which Finance Act will be applicable for Direct Tax as well as Indirect Tax paper??

Further for Indirect tax paper if all notifications issued 6 months prior to the exams are applicable, then where I can find notification issued till April 09?? OR Should I purchase a readymade material/book/notes for Indirect Tax paper??

Replies (2)

I AM REFERING THE T.N MANOHARAN FOR DIRECT TAX AND TAXMAN FOR INDIRECT TAX.  ARE THESE BOOKS OKAY FOR STUDYING OR SHOULD I REFER ANY OTHER TEXT?

which book of taxmann for indirect tax are u referring??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details