Hello every1... plzzz help

roopa (.) (25 Points)

07 March 2013  

Hello everyone.. am new to this club.. but heard lot mang things about this club.. very much happy to join u pple..rite now am facing problem..plzz help me with u suggestions..i completed my pcc group wise in may 2010..now am in final yr .. have skipped 3 attempts of finals due to personal problem ..one big mistake done in my career is dummy articleship..due to this am facing lot many problem..am settllin in bangalore permenentaly from may ..now am confused ke whether should i first finish off with finals  and than join some small firm to gain experience and knowledge or else first gain the knowledge and after yr later continue with finals ?...am very much confused and feel am failure..i know my decision about dummy articleship was very much wrong .. i really want to be successful in my life .....i can even join as article assisstant in small firm .. not worried about stipend .. rite now  i only want good experience and knowledge ...... plzz feel free to put on ur views, suggestion ..plzz help me wil be very much greatful..