Having probkem in direct entry registration

I'm new in this field so don't know too much about it ...

I'm having the issue in registration while uploading my results..in uploading section

Whenever I upload my 10 th grade result it automatically started showing in all result upload sections...

Without even clicking on it..

I also called the ssp held desk. 

But still they are not giving me the right solution 

How come my registration completion will be done ???

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A new user is experiencing a problem with direct entry registration where their 10th-grade results automatically appear in all result upload sections without user action. Despite contacting the help desk, they haven't received a solution and are unsure how to complete their registration. The issue seems to be a technical glitch in the results upload process.

Not relevant here.

I haven't come across this either!

soccer random

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details