Happy birthday dear..!

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

26 May 2012  

Hellllooo Everybody..!!

Actually this post is to written 2 hours in advance., This is actually meant for the tomorrow - a great day which marks the birthday of Ms. Vandana K Mulchandani - aka - my sister. A women of soft and caring heart, who has time for all but not for her, a bit of angry type ( very less) and a well matured girl. She has the capacity to win hearts too soon and i am sure that there are many people who have a great bonding with this beautifull hearted women. Professionally she works with an newly formed IT Company as an C.F.O and has well established seat in the company.

It was 10th of October when i met her on CCI. First as a friend, then a good friend and now as a sister she is too me. No day of our goes without speaking to each other. Thanks to CCI that we have met each other and this meeting has given me a sister.

Accept the wishes of whole CCI dee. May be have the bestest wala birthday and blessings from your parents and seniors. As usual every birthday post of mine has a poem so continuing the rituals here is it....!!

May every path be smooth for you,

May every corner bring you happy surprises, 

May every day put a smile on your face,

May every friend bring you price and joy,

May you get whatever you always wished for, 

And may you never forget ME!

I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Regards..!!

KARAN TELI

[Life is just an Illusion]