Easy Office

Happy birthday da.

Page no : 4

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 19 May 2012

@ Raghu :    "And the sketch is very nice, madam.......A great virtual birthday gift....." Yes, you are darn right - it's a Great Gift, one that will remain in my memory till I have it. But your best wishes and presence are just as special.

@ Ankur : You know my mind, dear. With all patience and eagerness, I'm waiting for you to have free time ... And I think many here still miss your posts, especially the ones that made us more knowledgeable in the area of computers. Come back soon in your earlier form, dear Ankur - not just a Souravda is waiting for you.

@ Pralay (Babu) : I do seriously think that your joke contains some element of truth.      " What's in a name...?" - Poor Shakespeare !!!   You deserve a treat from Sourav in the Sourav's. 

@ Rahul : Your presence is wonderful, terrific and marvelous as well. I got another gift from your blog - this poem - just fantastic ...

It cannot be that there are no regrets
Living is indeed a hazard
Let not the eyes dampen with anguish
Lest the world call you a coward!

Today I am not what I used to be
You have changed too
Today there’s no pleasure in joy
And no pain in gloom

Pick out the joy in the frustrations
No matter how small
Tribulations are constant companions
Against them, stand tall

Death is not so agonizing after all
It’s a matter of a minute
It’s the whirlpool of life that’s treacherous
Ride it with spirit!!

——–Gauri Kanyalkar——

5 Like

(Guest)
:-( :-(, I missed it.. Happy belated Birthday saurav da.., May you blessed with many many "May" , and plenty of happiness, and loads of fun with Rishila, handful of worthy friends., tons of success, lots of reasons to smile, and whatelse..., just be happy, keep smiling, Have happy days...always.. Happy Happy Birthday da...
2 Like

Madhukar (Service) (158 Points)
Replied 20 May 2012

Wishing you a belated very happy birthday Da.......

and May God bless you with all you deserve in your life in addition to success.......

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 20 May 2012

thanks for visit Da

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 24 May 2012

M SORRY 4 MY BELATED WISHESsad

MANY MANY MORE HAPPIEST CHANCELESS SURPRISING FUNNY BIRTHDAY SIRsmileysmileysmileylaughlaugh

HAPPIEST FUNNY DAYS ALWAYSsmileysmileysmileysmileylaugh

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 24 May 2012

Dear Varahi,

What really matters is your jovial presence and not time or anything else smiley

God bless you with health, prosperity and continued happiness.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: