Happy birthday da.

@ Raghu :    "And the sketch is very nice, madam.......A great virtual birthday gift....." Yes, you are darn right - it's a Great Gift, one that will remain in my memory till I have it. But your best wishes and presence are just as special.

@ Ankur : You know my mind, dear. With all patience and eagerness, I'm waiting for you to have free time ... And I think many here still miss your posts, especially the ones that made us more knowledgeable in the area of computers. Come back soon in your earlier form, dear Ankur - not just a Souravda is waiting for you.

@ Pralay (Babu) : I do seriously think that your joke contains some element of truth.      " What's in a name...?" - Poor Shakespeare !!!   You deserve a treat from Sourav in the Sourav's. 

@ Rahul : Your presence is wonderful, terrific and marvelous as well. I got another gift from your blog - this poem - just fantastic ...

It cannot be that there are no regrets
Living is indeed a hazard
Let not the eyes dampen with anguish
Lest the world call you a coward!

Today I am not what I used to be
You have changed too
Today there’s no pleasure in joy
And no pain in gloom

Pick out the joy in the frustrations
No matter how small
Tribulations are constant companions
Against them, stand tall

Death is not so agonizing after all
It’s a matter of a minute
It’s the whirlpool of life that’s treacherous
Ride it with spirit!!

——–Gauri Kanyalkar——

:-( :-(, I missed it.. Happy belated Birthday saurav da.., May you blessed with many many "May" , and plenty of happiness, and loads of fun with Rishila, handful of worthy friends., tons of success, lots of reasons to smile, and whatelse..., just be happy, keep smiling, Have happy days...always.. Happy Happy Birthday da...

Wishing you a belated very happy birthday Da.......

and May God bless you with all you deserve in your life in addition to success.......

thanks for visit Da

M SORRY 4 MY BELATED WISHESsad

MANY MANY MORE HAPPIEST CHANCELESS SURPRISING FUNNY BIRTHDAY SIRsmileysmileysmileylaughlaugh

HAPPIEST FUNNY DAYS ALWAYSsmileysmileysmileysmileylaugh

Dear Varahi,

What really matters is your jovial presence and not time or anything else smiley

 

God bless you with health, prosperity and continued happiness.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details