Happiness

TKKKKKK (PRACTICING CA) (3268 Points)

13 December 2012  

smileyHAPPINESSsmiley

Happiness smiley….The desire of everybody ……the dream of everybody. but only few can understand true meaning of it. we always think that things ll make us happy. if I achieve that goal life will be superb. if I get that relationship , life will be ossum…but that’s not truth. Things outside never make us happy but our strong desire to live each moment and our dealing with things lead us to real happiness. There should be inner force of positivity which teaches us how to deal with things.

We see that people have money, power, position, family, still  they feel emptiness. What is the reason of it?? They have not ability to feel happiness and be satisfied. I had read that each person has his own level of happiness and he or she can be happy up to that level. If he or she achieves things, his happiness level will be up for sometime but after that he will again at his previous happiness level. Moral is that we should try the most to increase that happiness level as much as we can. It doesn’t mean that don’t work hard for ur goal or success but it means that during that hard work don’t forget to enjoy life.

The other things which make us sad are over expectation and dependence on relations. People should behave as we want .they should understand us. they should response us as we want. All these thoughts kill our happiness and inner joy. Since we behave according to our thought and believe, how can we expect others to behave according to us? Lack of this understanding gives birth to many misunderstanding and in all those things we forget to enjoy the sweetness of the relations with our dear ones. Each thing has two sides positive and negative and now it’s up to us what we absorb from it.

Life is too short and we have one chance to live. so instead of complaining we should learn to find happiness in each moment and make our days full of happiness. Don’t chase happiness, u have it. Only recognize  it.smiley