sir
i have not net receivet my cpt hallticket for 2008 december
so kindly verify and send me sir ,as soon as possible for you sir
my OMR APPLICATION NUMBER : 582087
thanking you sir
sir
i have not net receivet my cpt hallticket for 2008 december
so kindly verify and send me sir ,as soon as possible for you sir
my OMR APPLICATION NUMBER : 582087
thanking you sir
respected sir my exam of cpt is on 14 december i did nt recieved my
hall ticket my registration no is
Registration no_ 0262324
so i request u to send me the hall ticket sir thnx u sir
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | respected sir my exam of cpt is on 14 december i did nt recieved my hall ticket my registration no is Registration no_ 0262324 so i request u to send me the hall ticket sir thnx u sir |
" |
I want my CPT hall ticket for DEC 2008
I want my cpt examination hall ticket for dec-2008
I want my CPT examination hall ticket for DEC-2008
let me download my hall ticket
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I want my CPT examination hall ticket for DEC-2008 let me download my hall ticket |
" |
I want my CPT examination hall ticket for DEC 2008
let me download my hall ticket
I want my CPT examination hall ticket for DEC 2008.let me download my hall ticket
i want my hall ticket my examination are in december 2008
| Originally posted by :manegar nouman parvez | ||
| " | I want my CPT examination hall ticket for let me download my hall ticket | " |
my article Mayuri kasliwal reg no is WR00281850 she applied for pcc examination june 2009 pl arrange for hall ticket & convey how to download her hall ticket from site any password required whether dispatched on what dt any ref no pl convey on udaybakliwal @ rediffmail.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals