ha ha ha

Wife: If I dismiss the cook and make the food myself for a month, what will you pay me?
Husband: I won't have to pay you, you'll get my entire insurance amount.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****

Two men r talking. 1st: I got married coz I was tired of eating out, cleaning the house, doing the laundry & wearing shabby clothes.
2nd: Amazing, I just got divorced for the very same reasons

/*********** ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******/

What’s the diff between Complete & Finished?
If you find good wife u r complete otherwise u r finished.

/*********** ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******/

Police arrested a drunkard & asked: Where r u going?
Man: I'm going 2 listen lecture on ill effects of drinking.
Cop: Who'll lecture at midnight?
Man: My wife...

/*********** ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******/

Before marriage: Roses are red, sky is blue. U r beautiful, I love u.
After marriage: Roses are dead, I'm blue. U r my headache, one day I'll kill u.

/*********** ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******/

Beggar: Saab 12Rs do na coffee peeni hai.
Man: Lekin coffee to 6Rs ki hai?
Beggar: Par Saab girlfriend bhi to hai.
Man: Bhikari hokar bhi GF banali.
Beggar: Na saab,GF ne Bhikari bana diya!

/*********** ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******/

Q: Why do women live longer than men?
A: Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bill does!

Replies (1)

Here Are Some Jokes From My Side

 

Papu ws filling slambook.

He didnt knw d meaning of zodiac sign.

He turnd previus page & sawdat sumbody had writen Cancer

so he wrote

 

 

BAVASIR:)

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A lady 2 doctor-Mera beta bike se gir gaya

Dr-I dnt know Hindi Tell me in Englsh

Lady-My londa gironda 4m HeroHonda Broken haddi kr de patti

;)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Day is a Gift That's Y We Call It Present ;)

always keep smiling :)

bye bye take care

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details