GUJJU - The Great

BILL GATES organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for
Microsoft Europe.

5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Kantibhai Shah.

Bill Gates:  Thank you for coming. Those who do not know JAVA may leave.
2000 people leave the room.

Kantibhai says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose
if I stay. I'll  give it a try'

Bill Gates: Candidates who never had experience of managing more than  100
people may leave.
2000 people leave the room.

Kantibhai says to himself  ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have
nothing to lose if I stay.
What can happen to me?' So he stays.

Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may leave.
500 people leave the room.

Kantibhai says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to
lose?' So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo - Croat to
leave.
498 people leave the room.

Kantibhai says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but
what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate.
Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates
who speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a  conversation
together in that language.'

Calmly, Kantibhai turns to the other candidate and says...... 'kem chho?'

The other candidate answers
   ........   'ek dam majama...'

Replies (6)

Fantastic..... Hahaha

very nice..proud to be a Gujju...

WELL DONE SUJAL !!!!

WHAT A NICE HIT TO FENCE!!!!!!

CLEAR SIX!!!!!!!!!

SARAS CHHE!!!!!!

- CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI

Fantastic.. truly amaging.. never heard before. gano badiya likhyo !!!!

Tamaro Aabhar Mitro.....

 very good

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details