GSTRB filed but GSTR1 not filed

I had opted for quarterly return for the period Jan to March 2021. I had missed the date for Jan GSTR1 return hence couldn't file it. But I have made the monthly payment of Jan 2021. How can I file GSTR1 for Jan now

Replies (5)
Quick Summary
If you missed the deadline to file your January GSTR1 while on a quarterly return scheme, don't worry. You can include those January invoices in your next GSTR1 filing for the March quarter. Alternatively, you can use the Invoice Furnishing Facility (IFF) for April to report them.

It was optional. Now file gstr-1 for March quarter. gstr3b also to be filed quarterly

But I have filed GSTR1 for Feb and Mar during which I did not include Jan invoices. Now what can I do about GSTR1 for Jan 2021

Show such invoices in IFF of April month.

Show it in Next available GSTR-1 or IFF

You can show the invoices of January while filing your next GSTR-1/ IFF
Know more about Invoice Furnishing Facility (IFF)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details