Today itself the problem continue
Today itself the problem continue
My compliet ticket is generated in GST Help desk on Sept 1, But till now the same error continue.
I am also facing the same problem - I have already mailed to Helpdesk - waiting for their help
I am also facing the same problem - I have already mailed to Helpdesk - waiting for their help
same problem i am facing since last three days , also sent them the email, but the problem persists.
same problem i am facing since last three days , also sent them the email, but the problem persists.
same problem i am facing since last three days , also sent them the email, but the problem persists.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals