MY offline tool now downloaded is showing 2.0 if you have 2.1 version you can share in the caclub portal
I have downloaded offline tools from GST portal todays but in zip file release note showing it is V 2.0 instead of 2.1 and i have unintalled old version 2.0,restart pc and again installed the latest version from GST portal but not able to see V 2.1.
I have downloaded offline tools from GST portal todays but in zip file release note showing it is V 2.0 instead of 2.1 and i have unintalled old version 2.0,restart pc and again installed the latest version from GST portal but not able to see V 2.1.
I agree with Manthan Doshi, I am also getting as V 2.0 but as you said to install it, I did that too. Inside the tool it shows version 2.1 but if I generate GSTR 1 for august & try uploading on portal it shows 'old version try after downloading latest version'.
Hello, I cannot access the site https://www.gst.gov.in/download/returns
If there is some problem with the website?
GST OFFLINE TOOLS V 2.1 AVAILABLE...BUT AFTER INSTALLATION AND THEREAFTER GEENRATE JSON FILE BUT IT CAN'T UPLOAD IN PORTAL ERROR MESSAGE SHOWING " PLAESE USE CURRENT OFFLINE TOLLS VERSION.."...WHAT TO DO NEXT...
PLEASE GUIDE...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals