Gstr 3b - query

IN GSTR 3B , 

I HAVE ONLY INPUT TAX CREDIT AND NO SALES 

WHILE FILING GSTR 1 , PROCEED TO PAYMENT >> OFF SET LAIBILITY 

THERE IS SRROR "SYSTEM ERROR" 

WHAT TO DO NEXT ??

Replies (5)
Register your complaint with GST Help Desk
Fill with Zeros in B2cs tile then proceed.
Hi.. I'm facing same issue. I have the same situation. Only purchase and no sales. Getting system error from many days. Please suggest how to file gstr3b. I have raised complaint with GST help desk also. But no response till now.

I FILED AS NIL AND WILL TAKE CREDIT IN NEXT MONTH 

If you have only the itc, then try to add 0 value entry . Then you can file the gstr3b with ease.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details