Gst Tax Invoice..

One of my supplier has issued me tax invoice at value whch was higher...later to recitfy the mistake he issued me invoice with same serial no but now the value being lower...
now I have paid higher tax as per 1st invoice..
how can I adjust this difference now whn I got 2nd invoice..?
Replies (23)
Yes u can adjust it in next bill... But this is not good practice... He should have issued credit note for that
for this purpose if you paid the tax at higher rate to your supplier and after rectification the value being lower makes you liable to get refund for what you paid in excess
credit advice may be the another option
She is talking that he is regular supplier... So easily can adjust with next invoice and pay only balance amount
one of my supplier didn't mean regular supplier
but u r right in your context
She at herself talking about 2nd invoice
but with same serial number I.e. altered invoice
Ya no problem at all... Now return has not filed so she can consider altered invoice.... Ask for refund if u r not going to purchase from that supplier in future
yes exactly what I want to say
Supplier was regular..so will adjust..
bt now another qstn...
wht abt ITC..?
I need to reverse it for differential amount..??
return for 1st invoice has already being filed by availing higher credit..
Yup... I thought she is going to purchase from that supplier in future... So she can adjust excess balance accordingly
U hv taken itc only on the basis of GSTR3B.... If 2nd invoice is not in next month then reverse ur itc in gstr3b... Ur itc will be credited as per GSTR1 filed by ur supplier
And when u received 2nd invoice.. At that time take ITC

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details