Gst reverse charge on affiliate commission

I own an advertising website where I pay affiliate commission on sales referred to my affiliates.

Do I have pay reverse charge for paying affiliate commission?  Most of my affiliates are from Overseas.

Also I do get affiliate commission from other sites which is not related to my registered GST business.

Should I include that as an income from other sources when I pay IT?

Replies (1)

Yes, if you have GST no. then you have to pay GST under reverse charge on affiliate commission paid outside India as it will treated as import of services.

 

And advertisement is your business so all receipt would come under business income in ITR.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details