Easy Office

GST Registration Rejected

Page no : 2

ABDULLAH (PARTNERSHIP FIRM) (22 Points)
Replied 18 September 2017

DEAR SIR

MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO THE FOLLOWING REASONS BELOW.

1-LETTER OF CONSENT REQUIRED

2-OLD PARTNERSHIP DEED

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW IF ANYONE KNOWS THE SOLUTION THEN PLEASE ADVISE ME ON MY EMAIL.

YOUR ADVISE WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

MY EMAIL IS: mbdabdullah @ gmail.com

Attached File : 2146618 20170918190216 aa090917002380b scn05092017.pdf downloaded: 305 times

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127155 Points)

@ Abdullah.,
You are very very late. The time limit on or before 14th September. So, Only it's rejected after 14th....

Solution :
1. Create New Partnership Deed...
2. Create Consent Letter
3. Register New one....

tippusulthan (Article student) (28 Points)

file a new one with different mobile number or different mail id,

The "Old Partnership Deed" means, You are wrongly upload previous partnership deed. It mean the firm has been changed some partners....

yr excell is very easly format (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (22 Points)
Replied 22 September 2017

plz conferm the solutation of rejection application 

Nitin kesarkar (B.Com) (22 Points)
Replied 19 November 2017

What can I do now my CA is not ready to give my gst username and password 😢??

Husain Rizvi (STUDENT) (2 Points)
Replied 03 December 2017

1-Incase PAN details invalid, Go to "Searchpan", enter your pan number there, and it will show you your actual name existing on the PAN database, Very often due to Long names everyone dont get there Full name on the PAN card, but it is there on the database, GST website tried to match PAN details as per CB database and not how its shown on the PAN card.

2-Incase application for applying GSTN is rejected (Usually happens when the officer is not convinced with the data provided OR queries werent cleared by the assesse within the said period, i.e. 7 days), you need to apply for a fresh registration. 

Note:- Combination of PAN, Contact number and email cannot be same for different businesses or GSTN.ie, we cannot have all the 3 things same for other registration also, either of the 3 should be different.

3- You can apply for as many GSTN you want with the same PAN, (Common sense, an individual can have different/multiple business but only one PAN)

4- Incase your CA isnt giving you the username and password then no worries, You can know your username by selecting "Forgot username", which will ask you to enter GSTN, provisional number, etc and u will get OTPs on the email id and phone number provided on the Portal (USERNAME will be mailed and texted as well on the same details email id and number). Once u get to know your username then do "Forgot Password" and reset it, again the OTPs will be sent on email Id and contact number, change the password then.

Note:- OTPs either of email ID and number provided are to be entered, not of both

AN ADVICE FOR ALL: KINDLY ENTER THE EMAIL ID & CONTACT NUMBER USED BY YOU & WHICH ARE ACTIVE, ITS ALL ABOUT EMAIL ID & CONTACT NUMBERS ON WHICH THE OTP ARE SENT, "YOU CANT CHANGE THE NUMBER AND EMAIL ID ON WHICH THE OTP IS SENT ONCE REGISTERED)".

DIPANKAR ROY (accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 20 February 2018

but i try to apply with new email id and mobile no but it is not accepted

R.SRINIVASA SIVA (ACCOUNTANT) (225 Points)
Replied 21 August 2018

if i apply for re-registration of gst with new mobile number and new email id it shows pan already exists the screen shows ARN Number shows rejected for said Pan Number. How to Re-register guide me

Naveen Kumar (4 Points)
Replied 24 January 2019

thanks its work 

Kajal solanki (CA) (24 Points)
Replied 19 February 2019

I tried for fresh registration with new email id and mobile number for same PAN. It's not processing further, saying that you already have above registrations under GST mapped against PAN. 

what should i do now? if anyone knows please guide.

Replied 19 February 2019

Originally posted by : Kajal solanki
I tried for fresh registration with new email id and mobile number for same PAN. It's not processing further, saying that you already have above registrations under GST mapped against PAN. 

what should i do now? if anyone knows please guide.

Can you elaborate with some details. Bcoz, Can't understand your query.

What about previous registrations...?

Kajal solanki (CA) (24 Points)
Replied 19 February 2019

It's solved. Thanks

Replied 19 February 2019

Originally posted by : Kajal solanki
It's solved. Thanks

God Bless You...

Albin Philip (2 Points)
Replied 12 April 2019

Please Explain How it is Solved. My GST also got Rejected. I cannot register again Now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro