VINAYAK HEGDE (accounting & taxation freelancer) 06 March 2019
I am having a business (Pvt Ltd Company) of Catering service( prepared inhouse in registered place and serving to client through delivery)
As my turnover not crossed 20 lakh till December end, once I getting know about my turnover crossed in January as 20 lakh crossed,
so I applied as voluntary basis.
01.due to mismatch in information given by me(my accountant), officer is rejected my registration.
02. once again I applied for registration, but officer rejected on ground of non providing of bank details ( as it not mandatory on that time in registration on portal).
3. now I want to apply once again,
my issues are;-
1. if I got registered now, what will be my registration date,
2. can I declare turnover as I got from January as in this month.
3. what is effect, if i cant take turnover from jan &feb for gst against IT
RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!") 07 March 2019
1. From the date of registration. Ex : If today then d/o/r is 7/3/19.
2. Normally no need if voluntary registration. But Your T/O exceeding 20l on January then You must show the details from when it's grossed...
3. As per GST, GST T/o & IT T/o will be checking particular officer in future or now. So Better to show the details in IT...