Gst reason to obtain registration

I want to start business but I want to sale products online(Ex. Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal etc.) and offline both.

Which option should I select in GST registration in GST reason to obtai registration?

Replies (4)

if you tell us the reason for obtaining registration, we can tell you the best option for you 

 

Reason is just to raise Bill, or for goods transport, or your supplier is asking GST Bill or any other reason

Select "Taxable person supplying goods through E-COMMERCE portal

IN CASE WE ARE DOING JOB WORK FOR GARMENT STITCHING WORK(CONTRACTOR) WHAT I CHOOSE PLS TELL ME

I AM START A CMS WORK IN GST WHICH REASON IS SUITABLE FOR ME

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details