GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama Vani   24 September 2021

Gst portal got freezed

hi all,

1. gst protal got freezed since last week and unable to work in the portal and amend the non-core fields, bank details.

2.  one of the directors were removed from the company and according ly it was amended and approved in the gst portal.  but, still , the same old directors details continue to reflect in PROMOTORS TAB OF  gst portal.

3.  Due to this, when  i try to update any bank detail, its showing like VALIDATION ERROR

"NAME DOES NOT MATCH WITH THE PROMOTOR"" . I ALSO raised a ticket regarding this, but no fruitful and possible solution came.

Pls help me to solve this issue and suggest me what should be done to unfreeze the panes of gst portal.

tnx

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com voice no:9989324294)     24 September 2021

With over 1 crore GST-registered entities failing to file return on time, the new set of rules enable GST-authorities to attach your property and banks accounts if despite repeated reminders you fail to file tax returns.

Rama Vani

Rama Vani   24 September 2021

BUT TILL AUGUST 2021, ALL THE RETRNS HAVE BEEN FILED ON TIME. AND MOREOVER, THEerror message  ISSUE OCCURS WHILE UPDATING THE BANK DETAILS  statng that promotors name mismatches.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags