GST on re-sale of MRP items

I am franchisee owner of a food chain. I give franchisee to other people to sell fast food in my brand name. for that I give a special recipe to mix in food, also I supply tissue papers, sauces, mayonese etc those who has taken franchisee deals from me.
Now I want to know what should be the rate of GST I must charge for -
1. the special recipe?
2. what rate should I charge for tissues and sauces? I buy the sauces and tissues in bulk at MRP and sell them with a margin to those stalls.

kindly advise. thank you.
Replies (5)
you should apply separate rates for each and if you are selling all together then there is a provision in gst for composite supply of goods and services you should reffer that
Thank you Tejas, but I still hadn't have my questions answered. what are those "separate rates" that's what I wanted to know, along with their respective codes.
Thank you Tejas, but I still hadn't have my questions answered. what are those "separate rates" that's what I wanted to know, along with their respective codes.
Thank you Tejas, but I still hadn't have my questions answered. what are those "separate rates" that's what I wanted to know, along with their respective codes.
Thank you Tejas, but I still hadn't have my questions answered. what are those "separate rates" that's what I wanted to know, along with their respective codes.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details