Gst on mobile recharge services

I have Shop for mobile recharge
my agent send me invoice for monthly recharged amt
commission received directly through company not by agent.
I'm doing recharge in cash bases like sometime 20, 50, 100
how can I filed detail in gst return ? pls help out
Replies (3)

Make a single invoice at the end of the day for the total sales made in a day, now seggregate the taxable amount and tax for the whole month and file the return.

last month I'm not done any invoices but sales are there, so can I make single invoice at the end of month for this time only ?

Yes you can make it, but now onwards make it day wise as rule requires so!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details