GST on gym

Sir I have a gym, holding of 25 client and received a sum of Rs 700/- per client.sir I want to know that I am eligible for get registration under the GST Act ,on account of service provider as a gym operator.sir I also want to know that how many percentage of GST applicable on this service and which is goods for taking the ITC.Sir I also want to know that can I take the composition scheme for the above said thanking you.
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses whether a gym owner with 25 clients paying £700 per client is eligible for GST registration. The consensus suggests that GST registration may not be required if the service value falls below the threshold. It also touches upon applicable GST percentages, input tax credit (ITC) eligibility, and the possibility of opting for the composition scheme.

Gst registration not required
GST registration not required
Agree
Gst Registration not required as the value of your service is less than 10/20 lakhs
Agree

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details