Gst Non filled GSTR 3b

hello sir

I was Received GST Certificate 2017 18. but due to some reason can't start business. so that GST Cerf.was Surrender 2019 -20. at that time without any queries GST Department Cancelled Cerf.

but today I have an notice non filled GSTR 3B.

what should I do? any penalties under this notice?

Sujata
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A user received a notice for non-filled GSTR 3B despite their GST certificate being cancelled in 2019-20. They are seeking advice on how to respond to the notice and whether penalties are applicable. The key issue is how to address the notice when the GST registration is no longer active and the cancellation order itself needs to be reviewed for any outstanding liabilities or compliance requirements.

See the cancellation order. Whether it says that no liability exists?

Is certificate Cancelled or got order with any compliance...?!

Without clear liabilities and returns then we can't get cancellation order...!
I have an SMS GST Cerf. cancelled. also check my gst portal Status is cancelled
how can I Answer this notice? shall I reply Online.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details