Sir, I want to know whether registered person i. e. doctor will be eligible to take ITC, If it's inward supplies are chargeable to GST, but output supplies are exempt U/S 11 except the outward taxable supplies of rental services.
Sir, I want to know whether registered person i. e. doctor will be eligible to take ITC, If it's inward supplies are chargeable to GST, but output supplies are exempt U/S 11 except the outward taxable supplies of rental services.
In this case you can't claim the ITC.
Dear Team,
I have wrongly updated Port code in GSTR-1 and filed.
How can i change the port in filed returns..
Kindly guide to me..
Thanks...
Sorry for the disturb..
I have Filed. How can i changed?? I need for the month of Juyl'17 to Dec'17..
can i change??..
Kindly help me..
Thanks a Lot for your valuable & mavellous co-operation..
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals