GST filling practice

Sir,
Now I'm in job and interested in work of tax filing during my spear time.
How can I start practice of gst filling even if I don't have any clients.
Daily I can spear three hours for the same.
if you can provide me online articleship I shall work for free and no need of any certificate. My WhatsApp number is 975440441.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
JAI HIND JAI BHARAT
Replies (1)

When someone is learning at the expense of other, it isn't 'work for free'.

Filing returns isn't a big deal. First get a grip on the respective law. Then a basic tutorial is enough to know the process.

Because if you know what to fill, then how to fill becomes easy.

You can directly go to how to as well but one day an inadvertent blunder will cost heavily.

Further, you can see the return tutorials from the GST portal or YouTube. It will help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details