gst calculation ,with logics

I made a purchase of RS 10000
on 2 feb
I got a gift voucher for next purchase of RS 2500
valid till 30 days
then I made a next purchase of RS 4000
and paid 1500 to the supplier by using of voucher

a. why gst is applicable
b. on what value it will be charge
Replies (1)
If seller is registered dealer he would liable to issue gst invoice.
Here Gst would be applicable
1st Purchase I.e 10000
on 2nd purchase I.e 4000.would be charged after deducting gift voucher amt.so gst would be charged on rs. 1500 only.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details