Group mediclaim policy

I want to knw about GMC (group mediclaim policy). As per my company, they are charging me for Mediclaim, but no where in the mediclaim company, registered me. I want to know, If I was enrolled for the mediclaim, did I get something from the insurance company, as a document or proof?

OR

As this is a group mediclaim policy, this is done on bulk basis, so single employee would not get anything from the insurance company! and documentation is done accordingly the need of any employee??

If you don't get my question, then also please let me know, As I am also not clear about all these terms..

I want clarification on this, so please comment your opinions here.

Replies (1)

"Sorry, I am not a featured member."

For featured members contact....

https://www.caclubindia.com/catalogue/featured.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details