group 2 vedio

I have purchased idt and ama any one share price send mobile no
Replies (21)
I need only idt but which faculty..?
Mahesh gour
apko kis ka chahiye
Is it n English or Hindhi ? I cant understand Hindhi
u need which faculty
where from u
I need vishal bhat idt final classes .
ok but Vishal sir so lenghty teach style
bangalore ,its 95 hrs gst and common topics
Vishal sir ka
yes its 95 hrs
Mahesh sir hope so btter than Vishal sir exam piin of u
PD classes kiski best he?
i need video clases of dt and idt for may 2018

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details