Grievance on Portal

I'm unable to view my previous grievances on the portal, anyone else facing the issue?
Replies (10)
Quick Summary
Users are reporting significant issues with the grievance portal, with many unable to view previously submitted grievances. There are also reports of difficulties in filing new grievances, leading to speculation that old queries are being disregarded. While some users have confirmed the portal is working for them, others have experienced temporary disappearances of grievances, suggesting a potential workaround of resubmitting issues.

So am I. The old one disappeared..
I think they are not willing to resolve old queries. the way they dumped old portal they also dumped old queries. "raat gayi baat gayi".

file new grievance
Haha, I hope it's not true

Yes, the grievance portal is not displaying the grievances already submitted on the portal. 

Further the taxpayers are also not able to file any new grievance. 

No, I've filed grievance on the new portal, that's not an issue..
Stay updated the portal is working

What do yo mean by working...

I resubmitted the grievance, for few days it disappeared, now it has reappeared .
So the "raat gayi baat gayi" holds true right.
nobody can view old grievances and has option to file new grievance.

it is apparently obvious that we will have to raise grievance again
Is it possible to file returns if there is a mismatch between PAN and portal on communication address. My Profile is only 85% updated.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details