Good Story...........

God was in the process of creating the universe.

And he was explaining to his subordinates

"Look everything should be in balance.


For example, after every 10 deer there should be a lion.



Look here my fellow angels, here is the country of the United States .

I have blessed them with prosperity and money.

But at the same time I have given them insecurity and tension....



And here is Africa . I have given them beautiful nature.

But at the same time, I have given them climatic extremes.



And here is South America . I have given them lots of forests.

But at the same time, I have given them lesser land so that they would

have to cut off the forests...

So you see fellows, everything should be in balance.



One of the angels asked...

"God, what is this extremely beautiful country here?"


God said....... "Ahah...that is the crown piece of all. " INDIA ",

My most precious creation.

It has understanding and friendly People.

Sparkling streams and serene mountains.

A culture which speaks of the great tradition that they live.

Technologically brilliant and with a heart of gold.....



The angel was quite surprised:

"But god you said everything should be in balance."



God replied --

"Look at the neighbours I gave them."
Replies (13)

very well said

:-) gr88888. very nice.

Gud

gud

very nice
 

Rightly said.... Wow !!

Very Goooooooooddddddddddddd.............. & very very innovative  story CA. SUJAL MEHTA  sir.

Nice story!

Very nice.......................

realy very nice story.

 

Sorry Sir, I disagree with the email. In my view God has only made the World, i.e Earth. Countries (boundaries) are made by us, humans.......

very nice

the above conversation happened much after man had made the boundaries

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details