Good Morning

*** Good Morning ***!!

 

 
 
 
 
When I say goodmorning I mean to say:
 
G -od
O -ffers us His
O -utstanding
D -evotion to
M -ake us
O -bedient &
R -eady for a
N -ew day with Him.
I -nspire others please, and
N -ever forget  (I prefer always remember)
G -od loves you!
 
If you like it send it to others. 
 
 
             

!!! .Have A lovely week!!!

 
 


 

Replies (4)

Very Nice & Same to you

Same to u my dear

 

wonderful ! may god bless u

very good morning

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details